Nobody wants to work 365 days a year. That why a lot of today’s businesses are choosing to migrate to the cloud to stay connected and competitive. With cloud technology, you can get an a la carte infrastructure without the headaches associated with installation and maintenance. You get a solution that’s available 365 days a year so you don’t have to be.
Another perk? Cloud migration could save your business thousands of dollars… Yes, THOUSANDS! By moving strategic applications and data storage to the cloud, you can improve data and network security, eliminate downtime, and create a more cost effective business continuity solution.
So what are some other benefits associated with migrating to a cloud based solution like Office 365? Here are 5 you can count on:
- 1. Compatibility – Continue using the same software you know and love, but shift the burden!
- 2. Productivity – Your job becomes easier since security updates and upgrades are taken off your plate. We do the dirty work for you!
- 3. Mobility – Access Office 365 from ANYWHERE! Yes, anywhere. Not that we recommend doing work on your beach vacation, but technically you could.
- 4. Accessibility – Office 365 offers real-time updates. Gone are the days of emailing bulky Excel files back and forth. The changes you make to a document from your home, the road, or a lounge chair at the beach are immediately available to your colleagues back in the office.
- 5. Security – At a price smaller companies can afford, cloud solutions provide first rate disaster recovery when unforeseen complications occur like natural disasters or system failures. Office 365 gives you a financially backed guarantee with 99.9% uptime.
BlackPoint’s experts can help you achieve all the benefits of virtualization, without the time, cost or resources required to deploy and maintain your own on-site solution. Contact us at 206.575.9511 to learn how we can launch, manage and support your organization’s virtual cloud infrastructure for less.